[M3devel] ROOT

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 2 22:39:13 CEST 2009

In the meantime btw, I assert things are broken.

Consider putting it all back as it was.

Tonight I can try using a relative path instead of ROOT, as a baby step.

Or I can commit the code so that build doesn't copy it.

Or we can have cm3 depend on m3core and leave "release" broken for a bit.

As I said, I wouldn't mind relaxing that requirement (I suspect Olaf disagrees strongly though.)

Or you can finish the reversion by lookin for "hardlink" in the config files and changing it to just "link".

That might work. Might.

Really, more so, look for the uses of $origin and remove them too.

I really need to run catch a plain and spend time with family though.

Later,