[M3devel] HEADS UP: release_CM3_5_8_RC2 / code freeze

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 15 09:27:44 CEST 2009

How does one checkout, update or commit to RC2 and beyond RC2?

There is still maybe the formsedit crash. I'll verify soon.

Ideally we get to a situation in which distributions are built every day and what we ship is merely picked among them. I need to ever get Tinderbox working and under cron or in a loop.

I also wonder if we should go back to 5.7.something, since we burned through 5.7 fairly fast.