[M3devel] cm3ide crash

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 17 14:50:08 CEST 2009

[and again..I'll trim the part that wasn't truncated..]

----

For the prompt for editor, I grant there may be too many options to offer.
I use TextWrangler, which provides /usr/bin/edit.
It's not very good, but it is the best I have found on the Mac.
  (Visual C++ 5.0 is the best editor I have ever used by far; I use it every day; I'll try it in VMware.)
A popular one might be:
/Developer/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/MacOS/Xcode
or arch -i386 /Developer/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/MacOS/Xcode
It crashed the first time I ran it but seemed ok after that.