[M3devel] gdb on Darwin

jay.krell at cornell.edu jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sat Jul 18 02:20:07 CEST 2009

Wait a sec actually the problem might be larger here. Apple has its
own object and executable format. I think its  own static linker. I
think a very old fork of gas. We don't care particularly about
'binutils' but it apparently intersects with gdb in bfd. There is
investigation to be done but it wouldn't surprise me if this is a
large permanent fork.

  - Jay (phone)