[M3devel] RC2 Release Engineering Status and Trac-king

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Sat Jul 18 18:12:26 CEST 2009

Quoting Olaf Wagner <wagner at elegosoft.com>:

> It would also be helpful if all active developers had personalized
> access and would help updating the tickets and the WiKi. Please send
> mail to admins(at)elego.de to obtain an account from Michael or Joffrey.

I just learned how to add new users via command line, so please just let
_me_ know if you want an account.

The trac installation seems to be an older version with some bugs;
an update will be done during the next weeks.

  o self administration does not work
  o adding of users via Admin does not work
  o generated links in mails are missing /cm3/
  o probably more...

We'll have to live with that for the next days.

Olaf