[M3devel] RC2 Release Engineering Status and Trac-king

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 19 01:50:13 CEST 2009

 > cm3ide crash
  > still happens -- if /cm3/examples doesn't exist.
 > Sounds like instructions need to be explicit to install/copy the examples directory.  I've not yet tried cm3ide.

Still, it should do better when the directory isn't there.

Other directories probably too.

I'm not a big fan of cm3ide, or any IDE these days really, but I'll try to stick to concrete problems, which are bound to be fairly small.

cm3ide is quite unusual in being browser based and that really limits it, esp. targeting browsers from long ago with just a bunch of html, using Flash or Silverlight can result in a browser-based app as good as a non-browser-based app.

I don't like IDEs because..long winded, not sure anyone cares..I saved my notes in case anyone does..