[M3devel] tinderbox status improvements/diagnosis

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Mon Jul 20 12:38:33 CEST 2009

Quoting Jay K <jay.krell at cornell.edu>:

> Notice the majority of the source is missing, not just scripts.
>
> Maybe timing out during the cvs checkout?
> Maybe we should put in a few cvs -z3 upds at the end of it?
> Maybe ensure that cvs's exit code is checked?

Yes, that should be checked (isn't it already?). Please add
if it's missing.

I think the problem may be that birch is operating under high load
(at least has done all the weekend), and my attempts to do complete
cm3 build didn't alleviate the situation ;-)

There's something weird going on, but unfortunately our system
administration people are scarce currently due to holidays...

Olaf