[M3devel] tinderbox status improvements/diagnosis

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 20 13:07:21 CEST 2009

Let's put the exclusions in the three or so m3makefiles instead of coming up with sh, python, and cmd. Just like win-libs only builds on Win32.

Which reminds me I should put in the X filtering that way..
And m3gdb...
And anything else that isn't really up to the user because the problems run fairly deep (in extreme cases, trying to fix such things, user can edit it away). (The Interix problem with X maybe doesn't run very deep, X is mostly there, but m3gdb on Darwin, cvsup probably NT386...)

After this release I think we'll go ahead and unjoin the three NT386 platforms, and rename them all...