[M3devel] release testing on Windows XP

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 20 14:38:31 CEST 2009

I excluded cvsup on Win32.

Everything in m3-www builds ok for me.

There is a crashing struct tm bug in the tree, I vaguely recall it was in one of these barely working web browsers.

They assume struct tm is the BSDish one with extra stuff at the end, which is only true on some platforms.

Oh, this stuff:

:\dev2\cm3.2\m3-mail\postcard\src\UtimeExtra.i3
:\dev2\cm3.2\m3-mail\webcard\src\UtimeExtra.i3

typical unsafe Modula-3...

 - Jay