[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

jay.krell at cornell.edu jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 21 19:53:10 CEST 2009

I might have left it able to be called safe. Honestly I look more for
human verifiable safety and correctness and it lacked those before and
now does not. If that coincides with machine verifable safety, great.
Either way you need C here for correctness and safety. It isn't
'nasty'. Not using C here would be nasty. I think you have it
backwards. UNLESS the sizes and constants here are well known but
reading docs quickly I didn't see that. Unsafe does not imply not
portable.

  - Jay (phone)