[M3devel] tinderbox failures

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 22 16:28:30 CEST 2009

Some of the new ones aren't terrible:
LINUXLIBC6 failed the tests because it couldn't load dependent libraries.
PPC_LINUX ran out of diskspace.
SPARC32_LINUX looks ok.

The problem on SOLgnu is it doesn't see the config file.
Maybe my change yesterday will fix it? To always copy the config files?
I'm very "timezone challenged". I never know when a Tinderbox
run is in relation to my changes, and the changes column is no longer
filled in since the server crash. :(

How about we move cp_config_files earlier in upgrade.sh??
I can try that right now..I can't test it other than
by watching the Tinderbox. If these are used with 5.4, hard to predict
the result.. Go ahead with that?