[M3devel] Tinderbox/Hudson

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 26 16:10:50 CEST 2009

I don't think that is it but I don't know. I don't know the various paths through the scripts, haven't studied them enough.. for some reason my one run on SOLgnu did run the tests and turned green. Most of my runs stop after successful compile so stay yellow. I edited out that one line you said to.
Maybe I should an -x run.