[M3devel] Late news

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 27 09:12:52 CEST 2009

As for setting up Hudson for release engineering: if anyone gives meremote ssh access with a separate account (preferably hudson),

 - Can you checkin text files to configure it?
 - Do you have the thing setup where it submits reports? Ie: where the master doesn't need access to the slave, or such?
 - All my machines are behind NAT. I think I could give you access one at a time via forwarding port 22?, and actually, I only have the server running so far on NT and one other machine.
 I wasn't able to get a public key from ~wagner/.ssh or ~hudson/.ssh on birch, access denied

ok..I think I have something, separate mail..