[M3devel] getting Tinderbox to green?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 28 05:09:36 CEST 2009

I think on PPC_LINUX I just need to delete the old pkg and lib stores particularly to remove the old libodbc.so.

On I386_LINUX there is a different problem linking the db test.
I might have to install something extra there.
Could be a Gentoo vs. Debian thing.
Not likely any real problem in the Modula-3 tree here, but a problem with my machine configuration.

SPARC32_LINUX's last run that uploaded had the m3gdb problem, so still waiting to see.

Maybe the next runs will go green, maybe.

btw, I'm pretty sure this is all feeds directly into Hudson, like, I'm not wasting time on Tinderbox.