[M3devel] M3Config

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Fri Jul 31 14:43:41 CEST 2009

Uhoh.

I would like to use MxConfig.Get(), ok.

It is in m3quake. Depending on m3middle. Depending on sysutils.

Looks a bit too heavy for simple "where is ...?" processing.

Can this logic be moved so I don't have to dynamicaly link large chunk
of compiler code in every program using this functionality?

TIA,
dd

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>