[M3devel] package groups question

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Fri Jul 31 18:27:47 CEST 2009

I meant getting the first instance of cm3 5.1 run on a certain platform.
And there was of course a first platform. We used the SRC compiler,
the cm3 4.1 from Critical Mass, and the PM3 compiler on different
platforms. Later we used cross-compilation almost exclusively.

I assume that cross-compilation support has improved dramatically
with all your changes.

Olaf