[M3devel] CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 4 21:42:28 CEST 2009

Dragisha,

ok, even before looking into this, I think I knew what the problem is.

Need to "smush out the dots" more, so that mkdir /a/b/c/d/.. acts like mkdir /a/b/c.

However I am unable to reproduce the problem on either PPC_DARWIN or AMD64_LINUX.

Can you show me the offending .M3SHIP files?
And maybe your config files?

I don't have any .. "like that" in .M3SHIP.

Does it happen with current cm3 or only older cm3?

(I didn't realize CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX was a relatively new thing, from early 2008.)