[M3devel] archive bloat

Mika Nystrom mika at async.caltech.edu
Fri Jun 26 14:53:15 CEST 2009

I'm just saying, what you're proposing is an exception to how Modula-3
works.  When you make a package and ship it, you always ship it with
both interface and library files.  Is it really warranted making a special
exception for m3back, m3front, m3quake?

Besides, how are you going to re-use the m3back package unless you
add "cm4" to the main compiler distribution?  I want to be able to
maintain my own software separately from the CM3 distribution...and
then you have to keep the sources around, too?  Hrmph....

     Mika