[M3devel] Getting ready for new users (Re: HEADS UP:

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sun Jun 28 08:58:41 CEST 2009

Ok, I take that back. Yes. Nullsoft is probably it. Thank you for the referral.
IExpress seems to have a low limit on how many files it can package.
I could probably build something hierarchical, but it's getting more painful.
I tried out Nullsoft and it was quick easy worked well, results already surpassing iexpress, I used the gui and I expect the command line will be easy/quick/good too. I just did the zip2exe option.