[M3devel] pruning m3cc/gcc?

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 29 16:42:54 CEST 2009

Ok, presumably then ok to prune it just partly, like intl, libssp, libmudflap, libgomp, treelang, beyond that (fixincludes, libgcc) would require some checking/testing. Might even be worthwhile to "simplify" the m3makefile and reach a compromise that works only by some deletion.
Really I wish somehow gmp/mpfr built more quickly. I often delete their source locally but can't commit that.

 - Jay