[M3devel] cm3 tinderbox status

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 3 01:02:05 CET 2009

  > In the meantime, feel free to roll it back.

It being the test code that I added, changes only in m3-sys/m3tests.

 - Jay

From: jay.krell at cornell.edu
To: hosking at cs.purdue.edu; wagner at elegosoft.com
CC: m3devel at elegosoft.com
Subject: RE: [M3devel] cm3 tinderbox status
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 23:56:46 +0000

I checked the status page, but there was no red. I see the large numbers now.

Lots of
+"/home/m3/work/cm3-ws/birch.elegosoft.com-2009-03-02-15-00-03/cm3/m3-sys/m3tests/src/Test.i3", line 8: unable to find interface (Usysdep)

That's me. Sorry.
I'll get to it tonight.