[M3devel] m3 CVS?

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Wed Mar 25 15:45:06 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 04:35:37PM +0100, Olaf Wagner wrote:

> >When things are back together, I could experiment with setting up a
> >monotone server with the same content and history as the Modula 3 CVS,
> >if you like.  monotone is a distributed version control system that is
> >reported to have good interoperation with CVS.  It would be interesting
> >to test if that is actually true.
>
> Yes.

Further googling reveals that the encouraging messages about
interoperability are a few years old, and refer to a non-trunk
development branch.  The next step would seem to be to figure out what
the status of that work is now.  I.m no longer quite as optimistic.
There does seem to be a one-way conversino from CVS to monotone, but
that's not what I'm looking for.

-- hendrik

> I'd like to see Hudson instead of Tinderbox though...

What are these?

-- hendrik