[M3devel] Add (hopefully correct) extraction of sp for OpenBSD.

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Nov 5 19:49:57 CET 2009

There's a typo there, but it still doesn't work for OpenBSD.

I'm maybe doing something dumb like not rebuilding enough.

  (There is a "builder" bug here, switching between user and pthreads requires a clean of m3core; there's also a builder bug moving stuff between packages)

Anyway, user threads for now.

Darn that would have been easier to port to release.

 - Jay