[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Mon Nov 30 22:48:58 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 01:21:39PM -0500, Tony Hosking wrote:
> I was really just asking what the Interix target was good for.
> Windows users will want Windows integration, right?  Rather than the
> Interix hybrid...

I think the answer is yes.

I just asked one of my Windows users, and he has no idea what Interix
is.

My guess is that interix is an attempt to be able to claim that
Windows is Posix-compliant without that being relevant to anything users
recognise as being Windows, but I don't know either.

-- hendrik