[M3devel] Status of threads for RC4?

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Wed Oct 21 18:06:12 CEST 2009

This is a known problem for the user-level pthreads on OpenBSD.

Quick question: does OpenBSD support pthread_suspend, pthread_resume?
If so then we could work avoid the signals entirely (as we do on OS
X).  All that is needed is implementation of RTMachine.SuspendThread,
RTMachine.ResumeThread and RTMachine.GetState for OpenBSD targets.

>>> http://www.elegosoft.com | Geschäftsführer: Olaf Wagner | Sitz: