[M3devel] elego Maintenance 12.09

Michael Anderson michael.anderson at elego.de
Fri Sep 11 18:14:07 CEST 2009

Hello,

On Saturday, Sept. 12 from 10 AM to 4 PM CEST, we will be performing
maintenance at our Gustav-Meyer-Allee site. Among other planned
procedures, a UPS battery replacement will require taking the
following servers completely off line for approximately one hour:

-new.elego.de
-old.elego.de
-fedora.elego.de
-bdc1.elego.de
-willow.elego.de
-pine.elego.de

The ESXi server madrona and its hosts will not be affected by this.

The elego lan will be unreachable during the battery replacement and
subsequent disruptions of some services should be expected until
maintenance procedures are completed in the late afternoon.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

- the elego Admins

--
Michael Anderson
IT Services & Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
Building 12.3 (BIG) room 227
13355 Berlin, Germany

phone +49 30 23 45 86 96      michael.anderson at elegosoft.com
fax   +49 30 23 45 86 95      http://www.elegosoft.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Olaf Wagner, Sitz Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 77719, USt-IdNr: DE163214194

phone +49 30 23 45 86 96      michael.anderson at elegosoft.com