[M3devel] Mentor error on LINUXLIBC6

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Sep 2 06:00:12 CEST 2009

I had the same experience with cm3 not found. cm3 is expected to be on the path.

Seems kind of reasonable?

As to the need to have dependencies -- well, this is our simple cross platform package format. Ahem, if we just bundled everything together in one package, the dependency problem would go away. Granted, maybe that is yucky.

 - Jay