[M3devel] cm3.cfg for Windows

jay.krell at cornell.edu jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Sep 3 03:15:12 CEST 2009

They are both valid. The larger one makes some guesses and delegates
back to the cvs tree. It is nice for when you are actively editing the
files and don't want to also copy them. It also will delegate to the
installed ones and there its value is honoring the CM3_TARGET
environment variable.

Upgrade.py should probably have a command line option.

Really upgrade is just a LITTLE more than do-pkg and might need some
rethinking. It also copies cm3 for example which is really a
workaround for cm3 not shipping itself.

For you probably the two liner.

  - Jay (phone)