[M3devel] formsedit crash

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 18 19:50:33 CEST 2009

formsedit on SOLgnu very often fails. With current source.

-bash-3.00$ ./formsedit

***
*** runtime error:
***    <*ASSERT*> failed.
***    file "../src/lego/POSIX/ScrollerVBTClass.m3", line 325
**

I added the assert. It is that a pointer is not NIL, on the line
before it is dereferenced.

I've also seen this on PPC_something (Darwin?) but haven't tried recently.
I might say it fails less often now, but it does still fail.

The range is now narrowed down to between Jan 20 and Feb 1 2007.

  - Jay