[M3devel] more info on juno on windows

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Wed Sep 23 03:34:06 CEST 2009

PS  Running with nogc at least makes sure that you don't get the
garbage collector moving things around, so it should be easier to
diagnose who is doing the clobbering.  Can you debug with h/w
watchpoints to see who overwrites the heap.  You'd need to watch the
location from which the bogus reference (00200000) gets loaded, which
means figuring out where the load occurred.