[M3devel] formsedit

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sat Sep 26 05:19:54 CEST 2009

I forgot to mention:

 This was on an actual PPC machine. I /assume/ it can be reproed under emulation on x86 but I didn't try.

> big endian

I could try out my HP-UX/hppa machine again. :)

  Seriously it was working. I also had Linux/hppa running, but not Modula-3.

I have some bids on eBay for some Mac/68K machines. :)

I don't think I have seen on this Linux/sparc or Linux/ppc, but I will definitely try those.

  I don't remember if I tried.

They are up and running well, even in Hudson.

I can give you ssh access to all/several of these, send me your ssh public key.

Could do OPEN/NETFREE/BSD/sparc/ppc too, with a little more time.

 (FreeBSD/ppc is a pain to install -- no partitioner -- and I haven't succeeded, but Net/Open are easy.)

 - Jay