[M3devel] win32 threads...now Juno sometimes hangs..

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 29 16:48:24 CEST 2009

Tony..this semaphore with a maximum value of 1, that is a strange thing, isn't it?

It could just be an event, right?

I tried that..it took 50 runs to hang Juno..

 - Jay

From: jay.krell at cornell.edu
To: hosking at cs.purdue.edu
CC: m3devel at elegosoft.com
Subject: RE: [M3devel] win32 threads...now Juno sometimes hangs..
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:23:07 +0000

ps: while I consider the whole stacksize thing broken anyway, notice that using an idle thread (which you had no choice about) got you an indeterminate stack size.

 - Jay