[M3devel] lock performance, random thoughts (also current cvsup situation)

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Tue Apr 6 08:14:40 CEST 2010

It's good to read more about subject, which is what I usually do after
some tabula rasa thinking on it :).

It looks like Linux has optimized this for some time now. Bias by way of
very fast operation in uncontended cases.

What is current m3devel decision on this? And how I (with Linux and only
Linux) can feel this slowdown in cvsup at all? Is it because Elego
rebuild cvsupd and is not using Linux server-side??

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>