[M3devel] hidden interface vs. public Interface? hidden isn't hidden?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 14 18:17:53 CEST 2010

 > Jay, is it possible that you had a source file left behind from previous install?

Unlikely. I thought I did rm -rf /cm3/pkg/m3core.

I'm testing it again. Just to experiment, I changed all "Interface" to "interface" in m3core/src/unix/Common.

It still ships 19 .i3 files to /cm3/pkg/m3core/src/unix/Common.

Though I don't think that's a problem. Frontend doesn't reparse imported .i3 files, right?

The information is all in .m3x?

Not a big concern for me right now though.

 - Jay