[M3devel] PPC_DARWIN failure missing last-ok?

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Thu Aug 5 15:06:13 CEST 2010

Quoting Jay K <jay.krell at cornell.edu>:

> Olaf, this looks maybe like over aggressive manual cleanup on your part??
>
> http://hudson.modula3.com:8080/job/cm3-current-build-PPC_DARWIN/36/console

Well, kind of auto-cleanup actually :-)

The external disk of that machine failed several days ago. I haven't
got round to buy a new one, but tried to set up NFS access to my FreeBSD
machine in a hurry this morning. That went well, but all the cm3 data
are lost, so I had to install a compiler from release 5.8.6 (succeeded)
and then boot the regression testing setup again (failed), see:

   http://hudson.modula3.com:8080/view/PPC_DARWIN/job/boot-PPC_DARWIN/1/console

It's the gcc -m 32 issue again; I don't know yet if it's using the wrong
C compiler, or something has changed in the config again, as I haven't
direct access now. Maybe this evening.

Olaf