[M3devel] Short status of CM3 Hudson regression testing on opencsw.org machines

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 9 13:47:12 CEST 2010

Hi Olaf,

Am 09.08.2010 um 10:21 schrieb Olaf Wagner:
> Currently I know of two other problems running our builds and tests
> on the opencsw machines.
>
> 1. cvs update does not work on current10x (Solaris on x86) when run
> from
>   Hudson.
>   It does work on current10s and current9s.

Interesting. current*s are all running on the same physical machine as
zones,
whereas current*x are located on a vSphere farm. Do you have a specific
command sequence which I can try to reproduce the problem?

Are you using cvs stable (1.11.23) or feature (1.12.13)?

>   It does work if I disable compression (but can do that only for
> all jobs,
>   which would be a bad pessimization).
>   It does work if I run it from the command line.
>   cvs co in Hudson works OK, too.

This sounds like a strange and subtle bug...

Best regards

   -- Dago