[M3devel] assembler problems on Solaris 9

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Aug 10 23:04:39 CEST 2010

Hi all:
not sure what the message meant but it seems like the code generator is broken putting labels in assembly code body. What is the assembler's version number, if it is natively generated (self-hosted not cross-assembled even from a previous other m3cg cross-assembler), assuming so, where are supposed to be placed labels to match system's assembly? Probably useful to print m3-sys/m3cgcat comparing with repository working correspondent and/or m3-tools/hexdump. Though compiler is enabled to do such a cross assembly process I wonder how that might be the result of compiling it with a different m3cg if that fails too, it might be a problem in the assembly emitting, what do you think?

Thanks in advance