[M3devel] Short status of CM3 Hudson regression testing on opencsw.org machines

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 12 05:27:14 CEST 2010

I propose this is the next thing to try:

 - drop in a stub cvs in $HOME/bin that remove the -z option and then execs the "real" cvs, like how
   we convince Hudson that our java -version is ok.

thereby removing -z3 from any jobs on this node, leaving all the rest unchanged.
I realize $HOME/bin might not be it, but like $HOME/$(uname -n)/bin or such.

 - Jay