[M3devel] conversion to another version control system

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sat Aug 28 10:46:51 CEST 2010

Perforce is closed source, but it is free of charge ("free beer") for Open Source work.

It is an excellent excellent system and I can provide good support here for it,
writing up introductory and advanced material and answering questions.
It is easy to use.
It is just an excellent system and I've used it *a lot*.

FreeBSD and OpenWatcom use it.
The FreeBSD Perforce repository:   http://p4web.freebsd.org/@md=d&cd=//&c=0qt@//?ac=83
The OpenWatcom Perforce repository: http://perforce.openwatcom.org:4000/@md=d&cd=//&c=bxM@//?ac=83