[M3devel] still alive?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Dec 24 15:13:38 CET 2010

Hi all:
I hope you had started, merry Christmas and let's wait this thing has very interesting things for us:
https://groups.google.com/group/comp.std.c++/tree/browse_frm/month/1994-03/3dbb4bad549f75d4?rnum=51&_done=/group/comp.std.c%2B%2B/browse_frm/month/1994-03?&hl=pt&pli=1
check for the post for he third message:
There is someone who was the mentioned OS sources, he was wondering in there what would mean CAMEL (the Application Manager at some time in that not commercialized project told me that it might be Compiler for Acorn Modula-2 Extended Language), it seems those guys there liked a lot to use exceptions, but the Application Manager said that there were in Xerox/Alto machines program crashes a lot times with run-time message uncaught exception.
Hope it helps to awareness of this things