[M3devel] compiler problems on Snow Leopard

Mika Nystrom mika at async.caltech.edu
Mon Dec 27 11:38:10 CET 2010

Jay K writes:
>--_6f82bcb2-663f-4046-87f2-073a1528a819_
>

>Can you put all your code in our CVS repository?

I can't put all the code I work with in m3devel's repository: some of
it is proprietary.

The Scheme code however I have no restrictions on distributing (that's
what's got problems in this case).  It is however large and unwieldy and
I'd like to have other people's suggestions for how to submit/incorporate
it with CM3 before I just dump it in the repository.  It also overlaps a bit
with "caltech-parser", so there should probably be a "caltech-common"
package for the overlaps?

If you run the following commands in a fresh directory, you should get
to the error I emailed:

setenv CM3 1
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at pluto.gcapltd.com:/home/gcap-public-cvs up -d .
make regress    # GNU make : 'gmake regress' on BSD
cd mscheme/sstubgen/example
cm3 -x

     Mika