[M3devel] compiler problems on Snow Leopard

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 27 11:51:10 CET 2010

I can't quite reproduce it, but I can compile a bunch of your code.

new "/dev2/gcap-public-cvs/mscheme/scheme-lib/I386_DARWIN/libscheme-lib.a" -> archiving libsstubgen.a

===> mscheme/sstubgen/program
--- building in I386_DARWIN ---

 -> linking sstubgen
i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1: /dev2/gcap-public-cvs/mscheme/I386_DARWIN/libmscheme.a: No such file or directory
  m3_link => 1
linker failed linking: sstubgen
Fatal Error: package build failed

jbook2:gcap-public-cvs jay$ cd mscheme/sstubgen/example
jbook2:example jay$ c,3
-bash: c,3: command not found
jbook2:example jay$ cm3
--- building in I386_DARWIN ---

ignoring ../src/m3overrides

"/Users/jay/dev2/gcap-public-cvs/mscheme/sstubgen/example/src/m3makefile", line 3: quake runtime error: unable to open "/cm3/pkg/mscheme/I386_DARWIN/.M3EXPORTS" for reading

--procedure--  -line-  -file---
import             --  <builtin>
include_dir         3  /Users/jay/dev2/gcap-public-cvs/mscheme/sstubgen/example/src/m3makefile

 - Jay