[M3devel] gui problems? BadBricks? columns?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed Dec 29 20:06:57 CET 2010

Hi all:

It seemes to me they should, but currently are not in the standard build
package list? Besides could be a problem in the threading? That's why I
still like the traditional package, the scheduler might need
adjustments, but still it has some nice things like @M3nopreemption, it
seems John Polstra wrote something about using it on Digital Unix to
run cvsup, see:

Are there any cases of test no this runtime parameter?

http://www.mavetju.org/mail/view_message.php?list=freebsd-hubs&id=551523

Thanks in advance