[M3devel] m3back/longint/atomics

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sun Feb 14 13:55:42 CET 2010

As far as I know/can remember, longint and atomics should all work now on NT386.

  Atomics only currently for 32bit types.

  There are still a few small inefficiencies to maybe deal with.

  I'll add 64bit shortly and maybe 8 and 16.

We should probably add *a lot* more test coverage in p226 and p227.

e.g. longint multiply/add/sub/divide, not just insert/extract like I did a bunch of.

Still to fix the Win32 m3core/libm3 to not always truncate file sizes.

Still maybe to do something about rd/wr...?

Still to wonder about NT386/longint support in the release branch?