[M3devel] 386?486?586?686?etc.?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 8 16:22:21 CET 2010

Wow. What for? And with Modula-3? What OS?

I think Pentium will be ok.

I think ultimately, if people really need, we should have separate targets.

As I've been saying, like: I386_FREEBSD_USERTHREADS, I586_FREEBSD, etc.

 Esp. to enable easier "release engineering", such as when we do more cross builds,

  adding new targets will be cheaper. But we'd want some sort of system

  where if nobody downloads and installs and minimally tests a release, it is

  in some low grade classification.

  Certain ones we'd test automatically, like whatever we have available in Hudson.

 -Jay