[M3devel] replacing hand.c with Modula-3?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Feb 18 00:47:11 CET 2010

?

I have a little more reduction to do here (e.g. remove table or tables, at least the exported NT386-specific one; replace set_eq and ne with memcmp even for m3cg), but stuff will remain.

It'd be nifty if Modula-3 functions/variables could be explicitly named for compat but I'll just go ahead and change the names and break compat. We break compat in other ways and it seems ok, unless people object (e.g. I removed m3_div because current backend doesn't generate calls to it, but it could/should be preserved for compat with older binaries).

 - Jay