[M3devel] More testing needed for m3back, was: RE: m3back/longint/atomics

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Thu Feb 18 12:57:34 CET 2010

If I understand Jay correctly, it wouldn't be too difficult to bring
the m3ack LONGINT changes for Windows into the release branch, but
more testing would be needed.

Randy, you're the only one I remember offhand who actively uses M3
on Windows except for Jay. Could you have a closer look at it?
(Changes are only on the trunk right now.)

Or is anybody else here lurking and eager to do some Windows-based tests?

If nobody volunteers, I'm afraid we will have to release without 64bit
LONGINT on Windows.

Olaf