[M3devel] More testing needed for m3back, was: RE: m3back/longint/atomics

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri Feb 19 05:54:03 CET 2010

https://projects.elego.de/cm3/ticket/1080
 can you provide the cvsup configuration file? Thanks.
 Can you try building with user threads and see if it occurs?
 Or on another platform?

This is definitely something we want to look into.

NT386GNU is there and worked for me, but it is slow.
It had 64bit longint way ahead of NT386, but NT386 is there now.
There is also NT386MINGNU.

More testing definitely appreciated.

Thanks,