[M3devel] Reliable CM3 builds, was: Re: Auto-discard notification / CM3 build

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Fri Feb 19 15:04:50 CET 2010

Quoting cwr at netcom.co.uk:

> Quoting Olaf Wagner <wagner at elegosoft.com>:
>
>> You need to subscribe to the list to be able to post to it.
>
> Oh well, I was hoping to set up a reliable automatic build process
> for CM2, but it looks as if that's not possible.  Thanks anyway.

I don't really follow you here. If you're talking about CM3,
the Hudson continuous integration of the current release branch
has been working well for several months now:

   http://hudson.modula3.com:8080/

I'd call that automatic reliable build process :-)
Of course there are problems now and then, but they usually are fixed
quickly.

The Hudson resources will be retargeted at the main line trunk
as soon as the release is finally complete.

Olaf