[M3devel] More testing needed for m3back, was: RE: m3back/longint/atomics

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Feb 19 16:08:04 CET 2010

Hi:
Thanks for your answer. Yes, I tried it in late 2008 as in the web page resulted. Then on mid 2009 with cm3's tree cvsup.
I was thinking in a command line switch like to cm3 -DNO_PTHREADS (or cm3 -DUSER_THREADS). Does something like that exist?
Yes, I will try it building again to see where it gets with current (cvs release ranch). Do you know which branch I should use cvs like
cvs tag release_branch_cm3_5_8 -d :pserver:anonymous at modula3.elegosoft.com:/usr/cvs checkout cm3 ?

Thanks in advance,